Getting on the Water
Experienced Adult Sweep Rowing
Tuesdays / Thursdays 5:30pm-7pm.
Adult Beginner Learn to Row Classes
Mondays / Wednesdays 5:30pm-7:30pm
$10 or less (sliding scale) per class
*Beginners can move to the Experienced Sweep Rowing after 4-5 classes*
New and Experienced Youth Rowing
Middle School and High School rowing
Monday-Friday 3:15pm-5:15pm & 4pm-6pm
(*start times flexible to accommodate different schools)
Open and FREE to all youth 12-18 years old from Western Massachusetts.
Middle schoolers practice any 2-3 days per week
High schoolers practice at least 4-5 days per week
Beginners always welcome!
Transportation issues or questions? Call us. We're here to help.
Family Kayaking and Individual Kayaking/Skulling
Want to get on the water on your own schedule?
It takes a community to run a community boat house. Come help as we stage events, sand and fix boating equipment, organize our space, install cabinets, make pies and so much more.
Now is the perfect time to help out as we prepare for our favorite fall event, The Paper City Regatta!
Email John Hooks Davis or call the Boathouse for more info.
- Friday Sept 24-- Source to Sea Cleanup at Jones Ferry with the Connecticut River Conservancy. Contact Andy Fisk for details.
- Saturday Sept 25--The Paper City Regatta, Holyoke Rows 4k and 2k races
- Sunday Sept 26--NECKRA Holyoke Rows Fall Festival Race 10k and 6k recreational races. Registration starts at 12:15pm on site. Races begin at 1:30pm
- Saturday Oct 2--Dragon Boat Festival, Springfield --8th annual family-friendly festival!
- Sunday Oct 3--Head of the Riverfront Regatta, Hartford
- Friday Oct 22-Sunday Oct 23--Head of the Charles, Cambridge
- Tuesday Nov 2--Pumpkin Regatta
All ages, abilities, and interests always welcome!