Getting on the Water
Summer Youth Programs -- Learn to Row or Kayak!!
Registration is open for our summer youth programs. Check out the the all the fun activities and sign up today!
WE'VE ADDED ADDITIONAL AFTERNOON CAMP SLOTS!!
We are running events, sanding and painting oars, fixing boats, organizing the work bench, installing cabinets, making snacks and so much more.
Now is the perfect time to help out as we prepare for our favorite fall event, The Paper City Regatta!
Email John Hooks Davis or call the Boathouse for more info.
- Saturday Aug 21-- Bayada Regatta, Philadelphia --One of the first, and now one of the largest all-adaptive rowing competitions in the world. Closed to the public this year, but you can send virtual support to our Holyoke Rowers attending! (and snacks are welcome too)
- Saturday Aug 28-- The Care Center of Holyoke's Young Parents Regatta--The pinnacle of the Rowing Strong, Rowing Together program with coach Laura Christoph. This event is exclusive to the Care Center Crew members, but supporters and spectators are encouraged!
- Sunday Aug 29-- "Third Weekend" River Day and End of Summer potluck at the boathouse!
- Saturday Sept 11--Rockrimmon Regatta, Springfield 3 mile stake race fro singles, doubles, and fours
- Saturday Sept 18-- "Third Weekend" Come help us prep for our hometown regatta!
- Saturday Sept 25--The Paper City Regatta, Holyoke Rows 4k and 2k races
- Sunday Sept 26-- NECKRA Holyoke Rows Fall Festival Race
All ages, abilities, and interests always welcome!