- Is it true the high school/middle school rowing school year programs are free? -- Yes! It is part of our mission to make river recreation accessible to our entire community.
- Do I still need to register if the program is free? --Yes. Registration helps us keep track and prepare the right resources and will guide you to fill out necessary waiver forms. Thank you.
- Is there a sliding scale for summer youth programs? --Yes! If you qualify for state or federal aid, you also qualify for reduced fees. Please contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- Can I pay by check? --Yes! When you register, just enter "CHECK" in the box that asks "Have a Promo Code?"
- What do program participants need to bring?-- Our programs run rain or shine so please send along: sunscreen/ a hat, a water bottle, a face mask, shoes that can get wet, and a snack.
- How can I get more information?-- If you can't find the answers you need on our website, please email us email@example.com We're also on Facebook and Instagram. Check us out!
A Note About Our Summer Programs:
The $100 Summer Youth Program fee covers just our basic costs. We ask families who are able to pay more ($125, $150, or $200). This recognizes the market value and social emotional value of our programs and enables a family unable to afford our programs to attend. To do so, after adding the program week to your cart, simply add a donation to your cart for the additional amount, Any amount above the program cost of $100 is tax deductible. Thank you for generosity!